Monday, November 30, 2009

Our little Visit with Santa



On Saturday I took Branson and Gracie to see Santa. Branson has been so excited to go until a little boy at daycare told him that Santa was mean. So I had to convince Branson that Santa is a nice guy. We got to the mall a little early so we got to watch Santa arrive and when he walked into the room Branson eyes just about popped out of his head. He was so excited to see him he just kept yelling "Hi Santa" it was so dang cute!! When it was our turn to sit on his lap Branson walked right up there and climbed right on his lap and began to tell him everything that him and Gracie wanted. There is nothing better than seeing your babies so happy. I love being a mom and I am so very grateful for all the little moments like these that I get to experience with my little kiddos. Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Grunig Family said...

How cute!! Ryder met the same santa!!

Holly said...

Too cute!!

Lynnette said...

Kids make Christmas magicical, enjoy the "little" years. They go by way to fast.

megan and darin said...

i love when little kids love santa. i have a feeling wesli will be one of those kids sitting on his lap bawling and screaming.