Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Halloween











We had a great Halloween. Branson was not to into Tricker Treating this year we went to 10 houses and he was done. I was totally ok with this cause that meant that I didn't have to freeze my butt off taking him all around. The one thing that sucked this year is Branson wanted to pick his own costume out. I really wanted him to be Frankenstein but he wanted to be Spiderman and so he won. At least I still have Gracie that I get to dress!!

5 comments:

stacy said...

Cute costumes!

Karen & Ben said...

Cute kids!! Spidey looks awesome!! We had a ladybug at our house as well!! Great minds think alike!! :)

Roxie said...

they are both soo cute I love their costumes, even if you didnt pick out spider man he looks good in it!

Brittany and Trevor said...

I love the pic of them on the wall with the pumpkins because Bransons arm is around Gracie. You can just tell he loves her! So cute. Cute costumes! (I want to see Gracies shoes up close though! :)

Brandi said...

I love their costumes. Max wouldn't do anything on his face. The spiderman is awesome. Britt told me you got Gracie darling little tights and shoes. That's so fun you have a boy and a girl to dress up. Best of both worlds!!