On Friday we had are family pictures done. It was a lot of fun even though the kids where little stinkers. They turned out way cute and the girl did an amazing job. If you need some pictures done let me know and I will get you her number. There are a bunch!! Sorry I could not decided which ones to leave out.
Ok-I changed my mind. The one you have as your main pic on here is my favorite family picture!! And I love love the one with Brans and his tongue because that is SO Branson! They turned out great but I knew there was NO way they wouldnt. You guys are such a good looking family!! :)
Those are so cute! That pic of the kids with you and Brandon in the background is so cute! I love them all though! YOu have such a good looking family!!! And your gorgeous girl, I am jealous! :)
7 comments:
These pictures are so cute! Who took them?
Ok-I changed my mind. The one you have as your main pic on here is my favorite family picture!! And I love love the one with Brans and his tongue because that is SO Branson! They turned out great but I knew there was NO way they wouldnt. You guys are such a good looking family!! :)
Julie your fam is sooo cute!! I hope you don't mind but I found your blog off of Brady and Mindee's. Your kids are getting so big.
What is her number?
So cute!! Love all of them. PS...Your shoes are awesome!!
LOVE them! You guys are so cute. I love your red and black color scheme- so many awesome pics!
Those are so cute! That pic of the kids with you and Brandon in the background is so cute! I love them all though! YOu have such a good looking family!!! And your gorgeous girl, I am jealous! :)
Post a Comment