Friday, July 31, 2009

North Carolina







This last week I had a chance to go and visit Brandon while he is working out in North Carolina. What a beautiful place I love it there. We got to spend a couple of days down at Myrtle Beach it was my first time going to the ocean and I love it!! The water was so warm it was like taking a bath. I would love, love, love to live there. It was a great week of rest and relaxation. We had a great time but I was happy to get home to my kiddos.

5 comments:

Jenson Family said...

How fun Julie! How long is you hubby there? I can't believe you haven't been to the ocean I love the ocean too... looks like a blast! You can't move there though its to far away:(

stacy said...

Looks Fun!! You going to move there??

Candyce said...

Yeah how long is your hubby there? You look really cute.

Grunig Family said...

Looks like fun BUT dont even think about moving there ;)

Brittany and Trevor said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Call and tell me about it. I lost your # when my phone died (all my #s) so I can't call you!