Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playing at the Park



Branson has been begging me to take him to the park and since the weather has finally been a little better we headed over. Branson had a bunch of fun running and playing and are little princess Gracie didn't have so much fun. Branson tells everyone that she cried her eyes out :O) So next time Gracie is just going to have to stay home. We have came to find that she is a home body for sure. The girl even hates shopping???

5 comments:

Grunig Family said...

Poor Gracie looks sad:) She better learn to like to be out, we have lots of playing to do this summer:)

stacy said...

She Hates Shopping! Gracie looks so much like Branson in that picture!
Cute:)

Kari Pierson said...

I can't believe she hates shopping- If she didn't look so much like Branson, I'd wonder if she was yours! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh just wait when she gets older she will want to go shopping and have you buy her everything! Taylie would go shopping everyday! But only if she gets something haha!!! She loves shoes! Just wait...believe me!

Karen & Ben said...

I think that being a "Pickett" makes her a homebody...I love staying at home!!