
We did it!! Finally we got pictures of Branson and Gracie together and they both where so happy. I have been trying since Gracie was brand new and Branson would never hold her or she wouldn't hold still lond enough. But we where sucessful on Saturday!! I am so happy with how they turned out.
8 comments:
They are such cuties:) I love them!! Good pictures
Cute:) Gracie is getting so big:)
Gracie is such a chunk ! :) It's adorable. They really did turn out so cute. Good job getting them to be happy at the same time!
Wow your kids are absolutely adorable. I love the pictures! They grow up so fast.
Hey Julie, I saw your comment on Karen's blog. Your children are sooo cute! My email address in lynndpick@msn.com ...send me your email address and I will invite you to my blog, if you would like. It's a bit boring, but you learn alot about your extended family.
Hey Julie!!! Don't you just love the world of blogging!?! Can't wait to catch up (read) on your cute family!! Your kids are cute!!!
Your cousin, Karen
These are so cute! I so know how ya feel about getting them together! I bet it was a happy day at your house!
Hey Julie,
I found your blog from Karen's. Your kids are so cute. It seems like it has been forever since we had a Pickett Pinic (maybe this summer, I hope) Hope all is good with your family!
Kim (your cousin)
Post a Comment