Our Little Gracie is already 2 Months old. The time is going by so fast I just want her to stay little forever. She has already gained 5 pounds and grown 2 inches. She is our little chunky monkey. We just love her to pieces.
Oh she is getting so big! She is so cute. I know it seems like the 2nd ones always grow up faster! It seems like just yesterday rigby was a few months old. And now he is 10 1/2 months!!!
4 comments:
She is so cute Congrats!!!
So Cute! She has changed so much:)
Oh she is getting so big! She is so cute. I know it seems like the 2nd ones always grow up faster! It seems like just yesterday rigby was a few months old. And now he is 10 1/2 months!!!
she is too cute! i just need your email jules and i'll add ya!
Post a Comment