Monday, January 5, 2009

Branson's Surgery


After 2 sets of Tubes and still multiple ear infections the doctor decided to take out Branson's Adeniods on Friday. Branson is such a tuff little guy he did really good and the only time that he really cried is when they made him put on the hospital gown. He is a little sore still but all and all I think he is doing good and I just hope that this will end all of his ear infections.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I've been there. It is hard to watch your child go through that. I hope all goes well! It worked wonders for Brayden.

stacy said...

I hope he will feel better now!

Brittany and Trevor said...

Poor little guy. Hope those dang ear infections stop now and that he's feeling better. Gracie s toes are so dang cute. Such a girly girl!!

tyson and ashley said...

I hope he is feeling better now! That is no fun! Hope all is going well for you guys! I can't wait for our kiddos to meet!