Oh my heck Julie! She is just absolutely beautiful! She is a mini Branson! I hope everything went good for you! I'm sure it did! Not too much longer and it's my turn! Yay! =)
Julie, she is beautiful! I'll bet Branson loves being a big brother. Those pictures are priceless. Keep updating the photos. I can't wait to see her. Come see us when you can. Holly
5 comments:
She is so cute julie. She is a miniture branson all the way
Oh my heck Julie! She is just absolutely beautiful! She is a mini Branson! I hope everything went good for you! I'm sure it did! Not too much longer and it's my turn! Yay! =)
Julie, she is beautiful! I'll bet Branson loves being a big brother. Those pictures are priceless. Keep updating the photos. I can't wait to see her. Come see us when you can.
Holly
Julie your little girl is so cute. She looks a lot like her brother. I still need you email emford88@hotmail.com
emily
I need your email address missy! We are going private really soon!
Post a Comment