Tuesday, November 18, 2008


5 comments:

me and him said...

so cute, i love the pictures! she looks a lot like her brother...so dang cute! how are you feeling?

Holly said...

She is adorable. Please keep us updated. Congratulations to all of you! I'll bet Branson loves her.

Candyce said...

JULIE! YOU ALREADY POPPED THE GIRL OUT??? OK I was waaaay off on your due date. I thought you still had a couple months!
She so beautiful and I better get to see her soon! congrats!!

Candyce said...

So I hope that comment didn't seem inappropriate. I know you didn't "pop her out" it was just a figure of speech. :)

The Crookstons said...

Hey congrats onthe new baby. I found your blog and thought that I would say hi, this is Emily by the way. The last time I saw you at the movies you had just found out you were pregnant, I can't believe that it has been that long since we talked. Well send me and email so i can invite you to my blog, emford88@hotmail.com