After 15 months I finally built up the courage to get Gracie's ear's pierced!! She was so good she only cried for about 1 minute and then she was on her way. I am so glad that I finally did it. I love them! I just cant wait till I can change them. By the way the pictures is terrible I could not get her to hold still long enough to get a good picture.
Friday, February 12, 2010
I finally did it!!!
After 15 months I finally built up the courage to get Gracie's ear's pierced!! She was so good she only cried for about 1 minute and then she was on her way. I am so glad that I finally did it. I love them! I just cant wait till I can change them. By the way the pictures is terrible I could not get her to hold still long enough to get a good picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
CUTE CUTE..how fun to have a little girl!
How cute!
Post a Comment