Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tubes



On Monday after 7 ear infections are little Gracie had to get tubes in her ears. She did way better than Branson did with his (which I was really worried about cause she is such a stinker anyway) but she proved us wrong and did awesome. An hour after the surgery began we where on our way home. She was acting like nothing had even went on at all. I am glad that it is over with and I hope that she is not like her brother and has to get them again cause I hate it!!

3 comments:

stacy said...

I hope she will feel better now! I am making baby leg warmers, would she wear them??

Grunig Family said...

I just love her pigtails:)

Brittany and Trevor said...

Ohhhh :( Poor little Gracie. I'm glad she did so good. We need to get together! (With our kids :)