Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SuMmEr TiMe















This weekend we went over to my mom's house and stayed the weekend. We did a bunch of fun things starting with a party at my sister's tons of cute, cute stuff!! Thanks Aunt Jackie we love everything we got!! Then we headed to my mom's and swam in her little pool Branson and Gracie had so much fun in it. The played for hours. Branson loved to run and jump in and Gracie just loved splashing!! That night we headed out to the big ol' Hyrum Rodeo!! Branson has wanted to go see the "buckin bulls" for a long time and so I finally we got to go and see them. He loved every minute of them and he was such a good little guy. Gracie was facenated as well she just stared at all the horses running around. It was a lot of fun we just wish that Dad could have been here with us!!

1 comment:

Kari Pierson said...

Looks like fun! Gracie looks sooo cute in her "tini". (That's was Katelyn calls a bikini!) Way cute pictures- I wish I could get in the pool...it's so hot!