




Who knew that it could be so hard to get some pictures of our little man. I thought that I would try again and so we headed to Kiddie Kandids on Sunday on I thought I would just do a couple of each of them and then a couple of them together. Well that didn't happen Gracie was an angel and Branson was a terror. The only way we could get him to smile is to throw him the ball while he was standing up there. The poor photographer was worn out by the time we got done. I guess that we will never have any of the together. I will just have to dream of all the cute poses of the two of them.




4 comments:
Those are so cute tho:) Gracie has changed since I saw her..I think her hair is going blonde haha. Its like Ryders you know its there but you cant see it cause its so light! Haha she is a doll:) Branson looks cute in his pictures too!:)
The pictures are cute! Just photo shop the two of them together:)
What cute pictures. Aaron told me he saw you at the Aggie game and I was on the lookout for you the rest of the game. It would have been so nice to see you, the last time I saw you was a long time ago.
CUTE, CUTE pics!
Post a Comment