Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Pictures

Our little man in his helmet that is on sideways and backwards.


Branson, Great Great Grandma Goodie and Gracie

Gracie on the Billi Light.

Me Branson and Gracie and the Hospital.

Gracie and Uncle Logan.

Gracie and Branson he told us that he
couldn't hold her cause she was to heavy.

Daddy and his little Princess.

Gracie all dressed up!!!

































5 comments:

Sheena said...

Congrats on the new baby girl!! What a cute little family you have.

Grunig Family said...

I love these pictures!! :) That one of Logan is so cute..I cant wait to see him with Ryder. Branson is such a good big brother:) You sure have perfect lil kids!! I love them!

me and him said...

i love all the pics. you kids are such cuties! bowen had to be on the bili bed. i hated not being able to hold him all the time! so i feel for ya on that one. she's beautiful julie

Roxie said...

Julie she is adorable! You look amazing, of course you always do, but for just having had a baby Im impressed.. I hope I can meet her soon!

Anonymous said...

So so cute! Not sure if you remember me but she is cute anyways!