Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!


Our friends tagged us to go to our 5th picture file and post the the 5th picture. Well here it is our little man (imagine that) on his rocking horse one of his very favorite toys at my mom's house. Now I am tagging Stephani, Brittany, Ashley, Kelsie.

4 comments:

Grunig Family said...

He is such a babe! :) I look at this picture and then look at Gracies..WOW! They are gonna be twinners :)

me and him said...

cute picture! he is such a stud!

me and him said...

hey, i ran into your mom. she said that you had spent the day in the hospital? hope everythings okay! was it to have gracie???? if so, we better see pictures soon! let me know if you need anything (seriously!)

Brandi said...

Britt told me you are getting induced Monday... yeah! I can't believe Gracie is almost here. Congrats and good luck with everything!!