Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gracie's Room

We finally got Gracie's room looking like a babies room. There are still a few things that we need to add to finish it but for the most part it is ready to go. Now all we need is the baby.













3 comments:

me and him said...

julie! holy cow, i had heard that you were pregnant again, but i didn't know you were having a GIRL!! YAY! i'm so happy for you! and i'm so glad you got a blog. what are you up to these days? still working? are you still in tremonton? when are you due? soon, i assume! you've made the room absolutely darling...did you make the crafts? dang girl...we need to get together with our kiddos!

tyson and ashley said...

Hey! Yay! You FINALLY have a blog! It's about time! =) Gracies room is absolutely adorable! I'm jealous! We still have to find a place to live and our time is running our very fast! But I can't wait to decorate his nursery! It looks so fun! Well we need to get together soon! Your family is so cute! Branson is just adorable and I can't wait to meet your little girl! Hope all is going well for you guys!

Crazy Me said...

Hey guys-
your little boy is so dang cute and getting so big. I had no idea you were expecting another baby. Girls are soooo fun. I bet your are excited Julie. You will have fun with her. Mindi Archibald